It's cold, wet and miserable here today. Although it isn't as cold as it has been. Gosh you can really tell it is autumn at the moment. It's been raining on and off since early this morning.
My skin felt horrid this morning after my shower. I didn't put anything on it straight away because I wanted to do my UV first. By the time I had finished my skin had tightened quite a lot due to the dryness. I just knew I couldn't ignore it like I sometimes do. So I thought I would give a different moisturiser a go. It's one I've used before but not for a while, I had it in the cupboard and was waiting to finish a different bottle I had, it's called Moisture Therapy by Avon. (I just did a quick search of their website and I can't find it .. guess they're not making that one anymore). After I put it on I can't tell you how good it felt. It made such a HUGE difference. The dry tight feeling disappeared immediately. I felt so much better. Even though I did that a little while ago and it helped with the itching at that time it hasn't stopped it completely. I would love to sit and scratch right now but I wont ... not yet anyway .. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment