My goodness I hate this crap! My legs are so sore right now it doesn't seem to matter what I do lately nothing seems to help. I've been going my UV even though I don't want to because it's getting colder but at least I am baking anyway. I've been slapping on the lotions and potions like I am supposed to. I am sick and tired of being sore and having my skin burn from the pain! I CAN'T WIN!!!
To top things off right now my scalp has been giving me the pits!! I can see the big chunks of flakes. I can't find my fine tooth comb (and I don't have the money to buy a replacement right now) so I can't get the flakes off. I've just about ran out of my selsun blue shampoo it seems the big fella likes using it too.
I'm just so fed up! I want all of this to end!!
1 comment:
We do get cetaphil here but it will have to wait until next week when we get paid again. Money's a little tight this week with all the running about we're doing for the boys baptism. Petrol so we can travel to the Chapel is a little more important at the moment than my skin.
Post a Comment