Golly Gosh I am still burning from my UVB dosage of 3 mins 45 secs. You'd think after all this time I would be okay by now. I just checked a short time ago to see if I had burnt or not and my back is definitely red from a burn although it isn't sore this time so that's at least a pleasant change.
My skin still bites though I've just slapped on my daivonex and it stung my arms like mad. Guess I shouldn't have scratched earlier. When will this stupid stuff ease up a bit?!?!
I'm thinking that the 12 days of bleeding hasn't helped yet. I think I mentioned that I had a deprovera injection (deakin uni) back in February. Well it messes up your monthly cycle a bit and it IS messing mine up BIG TIME at the moment. I started my period almost a fortnight ago when my skin was so sore it made me cry myself to sleep. It's nothing to worry about (I hope) but I'm thinking if it's still going by the end of the week I'll need to go back and see my GP ... not that I want to because he hardly listens properly. I have so many things going on this week with paediatrician appointments, school interviews and the boys baptism on Friday I don't even know if I will have the time or the petrol to go and see him anyway. Gosh I think I need a holiday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment