Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nuked

Okay I've been cooked. I did my time shortly before finishing cooking dinner. I stayed on the same dosage again only because I couldn't remember if I burnt the other day. I guess its better to stay on the same dose than not do it at all!!

I was telling Mark how I could just go into the bedroom (where I keep the light) and sit on the bed, set the timer and just wait for it to beep four times & come out of the room. Well I just knew after I said that it wouldn't work!! Mark threatened to get some UV goggles he could wear to make sure I did my time rofl I don't think so!! I went off and nuked myself anyway. However since Mark's room is next to mine he said that he can tell if I am doing my UV the light reflects over the top of the curtain (which are in front of a glass door) .. so I can't even get away with pretending!! It's so NOT fair!!! There I was thinking I could get away with it and now finding out that I can't!!!

No comments: