Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Brrrr .. .. .. It's officially Autumn!!

I forgot to mention that I did end up doing my UV treatment the other day once I had showered and warmed up. I stayed on the same dosage due to a slight burn a couple of days before.

I know I complain that its cold and I know I like to do my UV in the mornings (most days) to get it over and done with & out of the way. But the weather here is becoming increasingly cold in the mornings. Today is the official start of Autumn and the weather is a brisk 8C (45F) outside and its not much warmer indoors. Considering I live in a metal cabin that's not surprising!! I really hate winter because it can be so cold indoors that its actually warmer outside! I used to joke about setting up this place for cold storage!!
So with this COLD beginning to the day I WILL make sure I do my UV later when it warms up more.

Mark asked me last night if I had been using all my lotions & potions .. .. Well to be honest I hadn't. I get sick of it. Slapping on all these meds really gets tiresome, especially after having this dreaded thing for 31 years this year *sigh*. Yes I know better but hey you would get like this too if you were me!! So I honestly told him that I was using the lotions & potions every other day when I was doing my UV treatments. Well I think that was a mistake, however at least I was honest. Mark has this uncanny knack of making you feel guilty & placing the onus back onto me .. but I know he is only doing it for my own good. He made me realise that I HATE flaking ALL over the place and that when my skin does get bad I become withdrawn and a little depressed. So reluctantly I went and grabbed one of the creams I am meant to use and applied it. I guess I'll just have to do it more often!

No comments: