Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I got side-tracked yesterday

Yesterday I was meant to do my UV but I got side-tracked and with good reason! We picked up a new car and we took it for a test drive. I was surprised that we were out for so long it didn't seem like we had been gone for that long but we were. So in the end I just couldn't be bothered doing the same old routine!

I still haven't done it today either .. but hey that's nothing new for me. In fact I have been feeling rather apathetic towards anything to do with my skin. I'm on edge you might say with the slightest thing. I just don't feel like doing much at all on any level. Oh well .. I can just hear Diva & Mark saying 'come on .. Just do it! Get it over and done with'. I might just don't hold your breath .. you might faint!

No comments: