Pages

Monday, March 13, 2006

I have a little Angel!

My youngest was so sweet tonight. He offered to scratch my back and put my creams on it. He then said to me, "Mum wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a cream that would help get rid of your psoriasis?"
How he made my heart melt when he said that. I told him it would be wonderful if there was. He then said "How come you are the only one in the family with it?". So I replied that I guess I am lucky. He thought about it for a second and said. " I don't know about that Mum it seems a bit unlucky to me".

What a little cutie I have. To be so thoughtful and caring. I often wonder though if my boys will be as unlucky as the little dude put it and end up with P. I know it's no use worrying about it however the thought is often there in the back of my mind. At least if they ever do end up with P I will be able to help them through it and I will be able to understand exactly what they would be going through. I just hope that that day NEVER happens!

No comments: