Gosh I am so tired of my face being so RED! I'm just fed up with having such a flushed looking face. Sometimes it looks okay and other times it looks as red as a beet. Now I remember my derm prescribing stuff for my face, because frankly the other creams are too harsh/strong for it but for the life of me I cannot remember which cream it was. I have a few tubes of creams and ointments stashed but I just have no clue as to which one it is! This is SO frustrating!!!!
In the past I have heard people whispering about how red my face is. At the time I could care less. They probably thought it was sunburn anyway. But right now I believe that if I heard someone mention it I would probably cry or scream .. or maybe even both.
I have no idea why today of all days I feel like this .. not that this is a special day or anything. Perhaps it's because I saw a photo that was taken while we were on holidays over Christmas. My face looked awful red then and still does.
Right now all I know is that I HATE this darned P! And I would give anything for it to be anywhere except on my face!! When will they find a cure for this blasted stuff ???!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment