Pages

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

oops

Late last night I realized that I hadn't done my UV for the day ... oops. It was almost 10:30 p.m. when I remembered. Far too late to do it .. well I thought it was. So I'm about to get ready and do it now. I know I get lazy about stuff but I have never just forgotten to do it. Oh well there's always a first time!!

Rather than start a new post I thought I would just add to this one ... I've just completed my UV session for the day. I hope I don't get burnt like I did the other day. It made me a bit itchy. And we ALL know being itchy when you have P is no fun.

Just last night I was having a good ol' scratch when I saw Mark looking at me. Of course he hates it when I scratch, well not hate but he thinks it's not a good thing. Well I think it can be but most times I know it's not. I have this awful habit of scratching too hard and often end up bleeding. It's not like I mean to do it though it just happens. Any way Mark looked at me scratching so I stopped. He never has to say anything anymore he just looks. It's amazing how a look from someone can stop you in your tracks!!

No comments: