I was having a good old chin wag with my next door neighbour, Lyn, tonight when she made a comment about my P. Now Lyn isn't one to mince words, she tells you straight out what she thinks and feels! She said that the skin on my arms was looking really good & asked me how my P was going on my legs. She couldn't tell because I was wearing long pants. My legs aren't the best yet but they have improved too. And she told me straight out that they did look better.
It's nice to know that someone can see the difference all this UV and stuff is doing. It makes me glad that I have been keeping up the UVB this time and that I have been using the lotions and potions. I still haven't been using them as much as I should but I am using them.
No comments:
Post a Comment