Pages

Friday, February 10, 2006

Time Consuming

Do you realise how time consuming it is to put on all my lotions & potions? I've never really timed it but maybe I should. I know some people take a lot longer than I do. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I sometimes don't do myself some justice by applying everything properly. I have about 8 products which I should be using for the different areas of my body. Stuff for the scalp, the face, the eyes, etc.

Last night it took me at least 30 minutes just to do my legs & arms (I couldn't be bothered afterwards to do my torso). Making sure I only got my P and not my normal skin. I don't normally take my time ~ just call me slap happy rofl.
The cream I used last night,
Daivonex ointment (CSL Limited), is only supposed to go on the spots. Don't get me wrong it's good stuff when you use it properly but I get slack sometimes. After all I've had this horrid disease for over 30 years now and you get complacent after a while.

Goodness I've lost my train of thought but hey that's nothing unusual for me. Maybe I'll come back to this later when I remember what I wanted to say.

No comments: