Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I got burnt

Golly what a long day it's been. We went to the Ficifolia Street Parade which my babies school was participating. They were carrying a whole range of flags from different Commonwealth countries. Some of the flags were made by the kids but the larger ones were donated by the Ficifolia festival (festival site). The kids were so excited, it was the first time that their school had been invited to participate.

We saw The Roulettes, (Aus. Defence Site) who are part of the Royal Australian Air Force & are an elite aerobatic display team. They were just so cool and the acrobatics that they did just totally amazed me. They also has the RAAF Rescue helicopter there. I had forgotten how noisy they could be but it was wonderful to see it land and take off.
We also saw some old cars, gee they were just awesome. I was telling Mark which cars I wanted to take home :P and which ones we would drive on the weekends, to the shops, etc.

I got a bit burnt on the face though so Mark said I shouldn't do UV today. Which is a good thing because I didn't feel up to it. I promise that I will do it tomorrow!!

No comments: