Oh boy am I ticked off with myself at the moment. I hurt my back on Sunday and it's really quite sore at the moment. I suppose that's what I get for laying on the floor on my tummy & sitting on the floor for the rest of the evening. Just when I think my back is improving I get some twinges and it hurts like crazy.
I was thinking it was high time I got my act together this morning and had a shower then put all my lotions and potions on (I hate all these creams & ointments). I think a shower will help my back at least. The only thing is I doubt I will be able to reach all the 'spots' that need the potions (and I'm not annoying anyone to put on my back either!! I would rather suffer ~ don't ask why I have no idea why I prefer to punish myself this way).
Gosh I hate our water, we're on bore water here and it's full of iron. It really dries out my skin so badly. Even soap does. I gave up using soap years ago, I know I bet you're thinking I stink!! rofl but I use shower gels instead. They dry out your skin a lot less than soap does, well at least for me.
Oh well off for that shower I suppose
2 comments:
Well you know that you dont have to actually ask me to put creams on your back if you sit in the lounge and make an effort to "reach" the spots and I see you struggling I will ask if you need help :P
I'm glad you said you would ask because you know too well that I wont ask anyone except the boys and even they turn around and say NO!
Post a Comment