Pages

Monday, February 06, 2006

That little demon said NO

Gosh Darn it! I clicked a short time ago that I hadn't done my UV treatment (wiki) for the day and I was thinking up ways I could get out of it. I was commenting to my boys & Mark how cold it was getting and thinking how I didn't want to do my UV. So I asked Mark if he thought it was too cold to do my UV. I was floored when he agreed with me. I honestly believed he would've said No. But then he added "If you don't do it today you can do it tomorrow."
So I reluctantly headed off to my room where my UVB Narrowband unit 'lives' on the wall and did my UV. I hate doing UV when it's cold. It's meant to be summer at the moment & it's not meant to be cold right now!
I suppose really it's any excuse to get out of something. Its so much easier to quit and give in to that little demon telling me its okay to stop doing something I know will help and work for me.

I guess I need to just stay motivated. Once I see the benefit of doing UV for a while that should be enough to keep me going .. until the weather really turns cold that is rofl

No comments: