Living with Psoriasis (wiki) can totally suck at times find out how I cope or sometimes don't cope with this lifelong condition.
I've had psoriasis (P for short ~ its much easier to type one letter, plus I get lazy) for almost 31 years now. Growing up with it was a real challenge and the other kids could be so cruel (not to mention some adults can be just as bad!). Not that I remember all of the bad stuff for some reason, but maybe that's a good thing! My P has never really gone away but it did go into remission once when I was 14 and it was the best 12 months of 'freedom' that I can remember in my childhood!
I've tried so many different types of treatments too .. using all the lotions and potions can be very time consuming and tiresome to use all the time. I must admit that I am extremely slack when it comes to using them as often as I should. Perhaps when I feel up to it I'll list all the lotions and potions I need to use. I can't be bothered right now, there's too many to list.
No comments:
Post a Comment