I hate Summer! I hate the heat! And most of all I HATE flies!!!!
The other day I was complaining how cold it was & how I didn't want to do my UV. Well today is a much hotter 32C (90F) & I feel too pooped to do anything right now. I have been out all afternoon & only got home a short time ago.
My ankles have swollen a bit so I really don't wish to stand for too long. Oh I know it sounds like I am just complaining but thing about it. Standing in one spot like a chook in a microwave waiting for the beeps of the timer so that you know when to turn so you aren't over cooked on one side. My time for my UV increases this session and I'm up to 2 mins 15 secs x four. Yes I know that 9 minutes doesn't sound like much but when you feet are a little sore and FAT you'd feel the same as I do.
To top things off I need to find the aerogard! Flies just pester me so much in this weather. I'm not one for hiding my skin in long pants and shirts so that others can't see my skin. In fact I don't care who looks. I am way past that now. I no longer care that people stare at my P. I wear what I feel comfortable in and if that happens to be shorts and a tank top I'll wear it!! My only problems is the FLIES! They just love to attack my P. There are only so many times you can keep swatting at them before you get extremely annoyed. Horrible little annoying creatures that they are! Who invented them!! Grrrrr!!!
Ok I'm off to find the aerogard to help get rid of these darned pests!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment