Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I have NO right to complain .. .. ..

OMGosh I watched this documentary last night called Medical Miracles & it was about a skin disease called Harlequin type ichthyosis. It truly opened my eyes as to how there are people out there, in this case children, who are worse off than I am. These children were just so sweet and coped with so much!

It made me realise that I shouldn't complain as much as I do and that I should be grateful that my condition is more easily managed than theirs & that there is every chance that I can go into remission. These children are not as fortunate as I am.

I really do have NO right to complain.

1 comment:

hiddensoul said...

Yes "Blossy do your time", and it shouldnt be that hard as you have me as a cell mate :p