Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

HATE is a strong word!

I hate this disease! I hate what it does to me. I hate how it sometimes get's the better of me and makes me feel powerless! I just plain HATE it! I feel CURSED!!

Ok now with that said I did my UV dosage. Let's hope that I don't burn, well maybe deep down I wish I will because then I wont have to increase the time. Believe it or not I did it in one go *Shock Horror* I stood there and read a book. At least I managed to finish the chapter I started yesterday or was it the day before. Not that it matters. It helped fill in the time.

I wish these drug companies & researchers would hurry up and find a cure. I know they wont though. After all they make stacks of money off of people like me; so why would they bother to find something that works permanently! I better get off my soap box now. I could go on about this aspect of things forEVER!!

1 comment:

JAVI 67 said...

I can totally relate to how you feel....i hate what this disease does to me mentally more than the physical aspect of it....so much so I am considering seeing a psychologist...any thoughts on this? have you ever seen anyone in that capacity? this disease is starting to affect my relationship with my partner and my friends...i am starting to reach my wits end...any feedback advice would be greatly appreciated
javierortegajr@hotmail.com