I know I don't post here very often. I don't always have all that much to share. I do however want to get a message across to the spammers out there who think that commenting on posts on this blog stating that they have a CURE for psoriasis & that is - your comments will NOT be published. Let me tell you right now that there is NO cure there is ONLY remission! If someone tells you that they have a cure then they are nothing more than the equivalent to a snake oil salesman.
Please be very careful as to what you buy from people offering a cure. They may seem genuine in their beliefs but deep down they only want your money. They don't care if their product helps you or not. What is that saying: Buyers BEWARE!
The best way to find something that helps you is often by trial and error. From word of mouth of friends or family; people you trust. From your Pharmacist, GP or your dermatologist. I would hate for you to be ripped off or be disappointed by something that may in the long run make your skin worse.
5 comments:
Thanks for stopping by Susan. I have to admit I'm not very focussed on this blog at the moment. I've been posting on my Blooming Lovely blog.
I've been hearing a lot about this new body wash treatment for Psoriasis called CLn. A friend forwarded me a video of it with a doctor talking about how well it works and I'm curious to try it. Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-uD7rqLvV4 Do you have any experience with it or know anyone who's tried it? I'll try anything at this point and really like that I don't have to get a prescription for it. Thanks!
Hi Annemarie, I've never heard of Cln. Just be careful if you do use it. Try it on a small area to make sure that it wont make things worse for you.
Thanks for getting back to me. I ordered it and will definitely test an area first. I'm really hoping this works.
Good luck Annemarie. I hope it works for you.
Post a Comment