| Well I had another review with the dermatologist around an hour ago. I swear I have the wrong job. He gets paid a hell of a lot of money for the very short visits that I have with him & he CONSTANTLY reminds me that I have a discounted rate because I am on a carers pension. I let him know that my P is coming back. To which he said that wasn't good. Well of course not. The whole idea of coming to see you is to make it go away. Sorry for the sarcasm its just how I am feeling right now - all hot & bothered from running around in town before coming home. So ... He's written another prescription. This one is much stronger than the last one and he's put back some of the ingredients that he left out last time. I'm crossing my fingers that this new stuff will work this time round. Oh gosh I hope it does. I just want to be psoriasis free. I haven't been psoriasis free since I was a teenager & I was living in Darwin. I cannot believe it that I have tears in my eyes when thinking about that. Please cross your fingers & toes for me that this new script will finally get rid of the stubborn spots that are hanging on for dear life. I don't pick the new stuff up until tomorrow afternoon. I'm making sure that my Chemist has time to make it up. I hope he will, he's been pretty good with making up the position the last couple of times I've left scripts there. | ||
| |
An insight into the life of someone with Psoriasis.
If you know somebody with psoriasis please remember; they need your love and support. Psoriasis affects a person mentally almost MORE than it does physically!!
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Back to the Derm in 6 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"I haven't been psoriasis free since I was a teenager & I was living in Darwin. I cannot believe it that I have tears in my eyes when thinking about that."
My heart goes out to you. It really does.
Please let us know how things go! =)
Hai
I am ABY from Malaysia, another P sufferer. Just wonder if you have heard of MooGoo special creams from Australia. It is available at any pharmacies. Maybe you can browse on the net...MooGoo and see if the cream works on you. I have been making my order from Australia for my scalp creams and shampoo/conditioner since Oct 2009 and it helps to relief the itchiness and moisturises your skin effectively. It can be cheaper there caused it cost me another AUD26 for handling and mailing. Moogoo it on the net....
Thanks David.
Hi Aby, yes I have heard of MooGoo but not by that name. I just knew it as udder cream that you could get from the vet. I am glad that you have found something that is helping you. Thanks for reminding me about this stuff. I had forgotten it was around.
Post a Comment