I had a review with the derm on Feb 3rd. He's prescribed yet another strength of the stinky tar lotion. Mainly because I complained about how the stubborn spots are still there. I know I should be grateful for the fact that the creams have worked at all & that I have almost normal looking skin.
I finally took the script to the chemist the other day to be filled. Angus described it as looking like the banana flavoured milk ice blocks we've been getting recently. He's not wrong there! They do look like those banana lollies you can buy in the supermarket. Almost the same shade of yellow!
Good news on the derm front though. I go back in one months time & he said that if things are still going this well he will make it longer between visits. I can't wait for it to be every two months or more!! I so want to look 'normal'.
No comments:
Post a Comment