I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I've turned into a sentimental soppy thing. I was checking out my skin thinking that the mirena must be helping a bit due to the release of the hormones. I honestly thought that my psoriasis would be flaring a bit at the moment due to my not baking with the UVB.
Anyway I was checking out the skin on my arms, thighs and abdomen thinking wow doesn't that look good. I can see freckles that I hadn't seen in years. I can still see the psoriasis not a problem but its paler, thinner and definitely not flaring. Even now I have tears in my eyes because I can see almost normal skin. Can you imagine that? Getting teary because my skin looks good. How soppy is that? I can't remember my skin looking this 'clear' in a long time.
I just hope and pray that maybe this summer I might look just like everyone else. I only have three more doses of antibiotic left and then I can begin my UV treatment again. I can't wait to show my GP. He would thrilled to see how good my skin looks right now. Too bad he is off on holiday for two more weeks. Let's just hope that I stay looking this great!
Maybe I should take a photo just in case it doesn't last.
No comments:
Post a Comment