Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Itchy Eyes & Psoriasis

I've been waking up with itchy eyes for the past few days and on Sunday when I woke up my right eye was really red. I thought it might just be conjunctivitis so I phoned the doctors surgery Monday morning. Now my GP is only there a few days a week so I had to wait until today to get in to see him. That's not so bad I guess because the doctor Mark sees sometimes has his appointments booked for a week or so before you can get in to see him, unless it is an emergency then you get to see any of the doctors there if they have a space to fit you in.

Anyway back to my eye. Not only did my GP say it was conjunctivitis I also have an infection in my eye. Dr F. also stated that I have more psoriasis around my eye (including by my eye lashes) and that some of the flakes may be getting into my eye and making it sore. That explains a bit I suppose. Worse thing though is I now have to put 2 drops of Chlorsig Eye Drops (mydr.com) in both eyes and I HATE putting anything in my eyes!! I also have some Hycor Eye Ointment 1% hydrocortisone (mydr.com). I've had the ointment before but it should help with the P around the eyes.


No comments: