I am so sick and tired of new spots popping up all over the place. I am almost at wits end trying to work out what on earth I can do to stop it.
I don't know if I mentioned that when I went to see my GP the other week and had that dreaded Pap Smear that my Dr asked what I use on my skin. Well der he prescribed it he should know! Far out!! I know he has a lot of people to see and stuff but he should be able to remember that he was the one who prescribed the advantan ointment that I have been using. Anyway the nurse (who was in the room as well) said you've probably used just about everything to which I said pretty much. And I mentioned that I had also used methotrexate. Well my Dr didn't like the sound of that. Too bad so sad was my thinking but he did go on to mention one person that he knew, whether it was a patient of his or not, and how she had been on methotrexate. She passed away due to her immune system being so bad that she died from an infection. I guess that's the risk you take with anything I suppose. You have to weigh up the Pros and Cons to anything you use. Sometimes it is worth the risk.
So I guess that will mean that my GP wont be in any hurry to help me get rid of this P with any oral medication like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment