Thank goodness my skin seems to be settling down at the moment. I was so tired of being so sore and red!!
I decided a couple of days ago that the advantan that I got from my GP was not working as effectively as it could be so I thought that I would try something a little different. Well not different more like alternating between the daivonex and the advantan ointment. I must admit that it seems to be working. The P on my chest & part of my torso has greatly improved. It is no longer as raised as it was nor quite as red as last week. The same with my arms. It's nice to have smoother skin for a while even if I know it wont last.
Too bad there isn't much difference elsewhere. My lower legs look the same as before. In fact the P on my lower legs have blended and merged into giant spots. The giant spot on my left leg is larger than both my hands put together.
I'll keep plugging away with this alternating system and see if that improves them. It certainly wont hurt at any rate.
No comments:
Post a Comment