Well Lucky me... I am in the throes of a major flare up. My skin has been extra red these past few days. So red in fact that one of the little girls in Nursery yesterday pointed to my are and said ... Ooo Owie!! My arms had been looking good for a while .. except for these past few days.
I guess it doesn't help that I have extra stress at home at the moment. I am so tired of teenage temper tantrums, the arguing, swearing, physical violence and whatever else comes to mind. There is only so much a person can take isn't there and I guess I have about reached my limit. Someone should ban teenagers ... make them skip from the age of 12 to 20 and miss all those yukky teen years!! I've had it!!
Anyway back to my skin for a minute .... I looked in the mirror this morning, something I detest doing, to see how the skin on my back is faring. Well I was horrified to see how bad it was. I know it's been sore for the past 24 hours. So sore that it hurts to touch but I didn't realise how bad it was. My back is almost completely covered with one gigantic spot!!!! I honestly thought it was improving but I guess I was horribly wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment