We arrived home at around 6 am last Thursday. It's good to be home. It was nice seeing family and all but there truly is no place like home. You can do what you want without having to worry about annoying anyone or interrupting their plans.
Since being home my skin has settled down a bit too. I've been able to use my lotions and potions more because it's much cooler here (except for this coming Thursday and Friday when it's meant to be 40 - 41C). My skin is looking calmer than what it was while we were away. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the water. The water at Dad's place had a real horrible taste to it and we certainly don't have that taste here. It's much nicer.
I'm wondering if my skin will flare some more before the school holidays are over. The boys are certainly beginning to drive me nuts with their constant bickering and there have been times when they have gotten into a fist fight. Well Brodie has the fists out on his brother .. poor Angus just cops it all. I'm getting so tired of them being together. They wont even go out to play!!! I wish the holidays will hurry up and end. Only 22 days until school goes back .. .. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment