I've not felt like blogging much recently, mostly because I haven't bothered much with the computer, well not as much as I normally would. I've been playing games on the play station with the boys which has been much more fun!
I've been meaning to make an appointment with my GP these past few days but I haven't gotten around to it. I should really as I know he is going on holiday soon and there will be a locum filling his place. We all know how slow locums can be when they take over for a few days/weeks. I'm full of aches and pains at the moment, mostly it's my hip area on my left leg and my right knee & my backs a little sore too its not been the same since we went on holiday.I am hoping that these aches and pains are not the first signs of psoriatic arthritis. I guess that is one of the reasons why I haven't made an appointment yet. I'll need to do it soon though as I am running low on one particular medication and I don't have a repeat.
I've been doing my baking for the past week and a half but I have only been on a 45 second per side amount. I've not wanted to burn and so far I haven't burnt at all. I'll up my dosage on Friday to 1 minute 30 seconds. I really don't mind the smaller doses as the time goes really fast. I've had fun trying to keep the cats out of the bedroom while baking though. The little sneaks get back into the room as quick as you can blink - the little rascals certainly keep me on my toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment