
Sorry I haven't posted much recently. I'm hoping to rectify the lack of posts in the New Year after we return from our holiday interstate. We're visiting my Dad for Christmas and staying for his 80th birthday, which is in the first week of January.
Just a quick mention, the new cream from my GP is working a treat although the tubes really do not last very long. The psoriasis on my arms is looking great. It's a pale pink and I can see freckles under all the p! It's the first time in years that I can see all the freckles on my arms. Too bad the rest of the body isn't looking as good. Never mind perhaps in time it will.
From our home to yours,
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
May your day be filled with love & laughter, lots of joy and much happiness,
May you be surrounded by the ones you love.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment