Being on holidays interstate is just not a very good thing for my skin right now. We're still at Dad's place but for right now I am visiting my niece's home to feed her animals (she's on holiday in Moonta), check email and to stay cool as its meant to be 42C (a little over 107F) and there is no air-conditioning at Dad's place. There was no way I would willing swelter in these kinds of temperatures.
My skin has been awful itchy today, even more so than the last few days. I'm thinking it is because I got Angus to put some cream on my back this morning and now it's all loose and in need of being rubbed off.
I know that I am not the most reliable person for doing my UVB but I truly need it right now. My skin has flared quite a lot since we left home last week. I need to get back into my routine with my baking and my lotions and potions. There is only so much that natural sunlight can do for me and there is no way with this current weather pattern that I am going to 'sunbake' at all. The sun has way too much bite at the moment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment