Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Improvements

My skin is slowly improving. It's less flaky at the moment which is always a good thing. I don't have to get the vacuum cleaner out as often when it is like this. I can even see 'normal' skin on my arms between the patches. Well not between them but in them I guess you could say. I'll need to take pictures to show you how much better it looks. Although the patches are still very large it's nice to be able to see it improving.

I still asked the boys to scratch my back as I can't reach all the bits that are itchy. They both moan about who's turn it is to do it or they both decide that there is something critical happening that needs their attention. Looks like I am going to have to resort to bribery if this keeps up!! The the little dude when he finally does decide to help me complains that there is nothing to scratch as it's feeling smoother and there aren't any flakes coming off. I thought that would be a good thing for that to happen but he obviously doesn't think so. I explained that event hough there are less flakes it doesn't mean that I don't get itchy.

I'm still doing my baking, not that I truly want to continue doing so but it is helping a lot. I'm up to 3 minutes per side. It's getting long enough that I will stand their with a book to read to help pass the time. I just hate standing there, butt naked baking in front of the lights *sigh*. I wish there was some easier way to get rid of this blasted stuff but there isn't.

No comments: