Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hot Weather

We've had a mini heat wave here and it's not quite summer yet. Today is our second day of 37C (100F). I hate hot weather especially since we don't have air-conditioning any more. We sold our aircon last summer to our neighbour as we have no where to put it so that we can use it effectively. There is no window we can install it in and we don't dare to even think of putting it in the wall as this is a Housing Commission Thankfully a cool change is meant to come later today and the temperature should halve for tomorrow, well that home. So we just use oscillating fans in the bedrooms and the lounge room.'s what they have predicted anyway. I'll believe it when I see it - you know how wrong the weather bureau can get it.

My skin has been awfully dry these past few days, extra dry that is. It's driving me nuts because I need to put on more lotion than s\usual and since it is warmer I feel that my skin cannot breathe. I really dislike it as it makes me feel hotter. Guess that is just something that I have to put up with isn't it!! Oh well .. at least it is meant to be a lot cooler tomorrow so that should make up for the last two days.

No comments: