Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

Been Sick

I know I haven't written much of late but I haven't been feeling 100% this past week. Both Angus and I have had tonsillitis this week and we've been chillin' in front of the tv mostly. I've not had the energy to do much else.

I think my body has been through a bit this week. I don't know if I mentioned that last year I had a shot of depo provera and ever since then I have not had a normal period. In fact I have gone for months without having them. Truthfully I haven't minded at all because when I don't have them my skin 'behaves' a little better. Now I'm not sure if my skin is flaring due to the tonsillitis or the fact that I have had my period this week. All I know is that its sorer than usual and it feels awfully tight. If it wasn't so cold today I would've had a soak in a nice warm bath with some Skin So Soft Oil from Avon. I love that stuff and it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft.
Maybe I'll have that soak in the tub tomorrow depending on how I feel and how cool the weather is. It's no use going in the tub if I'm still not feeling the best.

No comments: