Just thought I would give a quick update as there really isn't much happening on the P front. I'm as itch as usual and as flaky too. In fact I cannot believe the amount of scales I have on my legs at the moment. It looks horrid and I dare not pick them too much as they may bleed. So for now I am rubbing them in the hope that they fall off. I hope that I don't leave too much of a trail of where I have been in the house rofl.
I did my baking today. I'm still on 3 minutes 45 seconds. I did burn the other day so that was a bonus. If all keeps going as well as it has been I might put it up 4 minutes 30 seconds on Friday. It's now getting to the point where I have to read again while baking or I get bored to death. At least I am getting 12 minutes of uninterrupted reading!
Oh I almost forgot the P on my palms is fading quite nicely. I can still see them but they are improving. At least the daivonex is working. Too bad it's not as effective ALL over!!
No comments:
Post a Comment