Gosh what a HOT day it's been today. It reached a top of around 39C (102F) and it's meant to be 37C (99F) tomorrow but extremely sultry! I don't DO hot weather really well!! And I don't do it very well without air conditioning!
I'm SO itchy right now. It's almost 1am here I've just had a shower to help me cool off as it's still very hot indoors (around 30C - 86F) and it doesn't look like it will cool down much more than that. I've just slopped on some moisturiser to help with the itchiness but it almost feels like my skin cannot breathe. I hate that feeling but I hate feeling so itchy even more. So it's the lesser of two evils I think. At least for now that is.
I might go lie on the bed soon with the fan going to see if that helps some. Cross fingers I'll be able to sleep properly tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment