Yay I had success this morning!! I didn't have to chase the cats out of the bedroom to do my baking. I picked up Saqarra, my gorgeous baby girl, and handed her over to "B" and then I went back to the bedroon to move Trip off the bed. I hated having to chase the cats out of the bedroom but I truly believe that it isn't the best place for them to be when I have the UVB lights on.
I can't tell you how great it was and how smoothly it was 'evicting' the cats from the bedroom this time. It was so frustrating on Monday but at least I can laugh at it, the little rascals, sneaking back in like they did.
I kept my dosage the same today but increase it on Friday. I know I wont burn as it was only 45 seconds per side. Hardly enough time to worry about really in fact it doesn't seem worthwhile doing such a low dose but I know how my skin reacts if I increase it too quickly. I really don't like to have any burns from it epsecially since it makes me so itchy when that happens. I scratch enough as it is without making me even intchier than usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment