Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What a Slacker!!

I know I haven't been posting here as much as I usually do but thins have been a bit hectic at home and at times awful stressful. It seems my number one son is in trouble again at school. Well last week anyways its holidays now, at least for the next two weeks. I just hope I survive the holidays!

I'm still doing the lotions and potions thing & the baking too. I upped my dosage the other day to 4 minutes 30 seconds. I don't think it's making much difference at the moment but at least I haven't burnt badly this time around which is always a bonus in my books. Burns make me way too itchy and uncomfortable.

One day I'll get the camera out and take a picture or two so that you can see if there's been a difference or not. I guess there has been but I can't tell.

No comments: