Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's been a while

Golly I just realised that I hadn't blogged here for a while. So I guess I had better let you in on what's been going on with me for the past two weeks.

Let's see ... I've been doing my baking. Not all the time like I said I was going to but at least twice a week. I've been using daivonex again as well as Avon's Moisture Therapy lotion and some petroleum jelly. I didn't see much of an improvement when I started using the daivonex again but I am now. My P is much lighter on my arms at least. Some spots have completely faded, leaving a scar like appearance, but other spots have just decreased a little in size. The P on my legs has NO change whatsoever which is a shame because it's now spring time here and the weather is gradually getting warmer and I was kind of hoping they would look better.

There have been days where my skin still itches like CRAZY and I get the kids to scratch my back. It feels so wonderful when they help me out! I know if I scratched I generally don't stop until there is blood :-( There were a few days where there was nothing but trails of skin flakes ALL over the carpet. It looked horrid but at least the flaking is a little better at the moment. I'm not too sure why but whatever is helping I sure do hope that it continues to last for a while longer.

Apart from that there really isn't much more to say about how I'm going. I just hope that my P continues to improve!!

No comments: