Pages

Sunday, August 06, 2006

This Bites

Although I didn't wanted to do my UV on Friday I did it anyway. I thought I would drop it also because of the bad burn I got on Wednesday. So I dropped it to 3 minutes. I don't think I burnt from it but I did forget to check it though so I may have.

I swear my skin has been biting so much, well not biting but you know what I mean. It just hurts so much especially by late afternoon or early evening. It hurts to walk, to sit, to do just about anything. It really gets to you after a while and I don't normally complain I just put up with it. It's part of life, you know?

Anyway last night Mark suggested I go take a bath. So I did. I soaked in the tub with some nice bubble bath and some SSS bath oil. Boy what a difference that made. My skin felt nice and smooth and soft. It felt so good not to be sore and itchy! I also slapped on a bit of moisturizer as well just to keep things feeling nicer for longer. I'm thinking I should probably do the soak in the tub at least once a week!

No comments: