Pages

Monday, August 07, 2006

I forgot ...

Oops I forgot to do my UV today. I'd better remember to do it tomorrow. I can't believe that I forgot. Oh well it's too late to do it now.

I cannot believe how itchy and sore I have been these past few days it's been so annoying. All I've wanted to do is just scratch but I know that is probably one of the worst things I could do. What's a girl meant to do when its SOOOO itchy?!?! I've slapped on extra moisturizer in the hope that it would help but it's only relieved things for a short time.
Golly you should've seen my skin this morning. It was so dry even after I put stuff on it. Maybe I need to put more stuff on more frequently. Starting tomorrow that's just what I'll do. Can't hurt any can it!

Better get off this thing and go slap on the lotions and potions & get ready for bed.

No comments: