Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Same Dose

I don't ever recall burning as much as I have over the last couple of weeks so I have kept on the same dosage of 3 minutes for quite some time now. Thankfully I don't feel like I have burnt today but I haven't checked my back yet.

I tell you what though I am so sick and tired of this blasted curse of a disease. It just does NOT seem to be getting any better. Everyday I feel so sore that it hurts to walk and my skin is extra dry! I just don't know what I can do to make it feel any better. I have still been using the petroleum jelly and my two moisturisers consistently but it doesn't seem to make much difference. I so need to see a derm but there is no way I can afford to go and see one. They don't bulk bill here at all and it's just too expensive to go.

I just want normal skin for a while. Skin that doesn't hurt, burn, bite or feel like its on fire!!!

No comments: