Pages

Monday, August 21, 2006

I HATE My Skin!!

OMGosh I could almost cry! In fact I could cry never mind the almost! I just hate my skin!!! It is NOT getting any better in fact it is getting worse. I am getting NEW spots ALL the time and I am beginning to dread the warmer weather that is coming up!
Now I don't normally care who sees my skin or how bad it may look but I think I am at one of the worst stages I have ever been! I'm thinking that bearing my skin to the world would be a bad thing right now. Unless it can improve between now and the first bit of warm weather we get.

I worry that the boys are going to be teased by the kids in the street if they see my skin like it is now. It didn't matter in the caravan park because well, there really weren't many people to see my skin and I didn't have it so bad then either. It's just gotten worse over this winter. The boys get teased enough as it is. Well the little dude does. They kids in the street pick on him because he wears glasses. And both boys feel uncomfortable about playing outdoors most days. It's not right that they get teased and to be teased about me would just be heartbreaking! It's not like the other kids parents would care because they didn't stop them from teasing the little dude!

I don't know what to do. The derm it out I cannot afford it. I guess that means going back to see the GP. Not that he will prescribe anything new ...

No comments: