Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Uh oh

Hmm ... I know what you might be thinking with a title like that .. I bet you're thinking Blossy didn't do her UV today! And guess what if you're thinking that you win a cigar! I haven't done it. This afternoon we were so busy with a doctors appointment for the big fella and running around collecting the little dude from school. Then more driving to get new meds and Medicare rebates the time just seemed to be swallowed up.

I know what else you might be thinking. What about this morning? Why didn't you do it then? Well that's easy Mark was asleep in my room where the UVB unit is and well .. I didn't want to wake him and boot him out while I did it. I'm mean enough to wake him but not mean enough to boot him out of the room!! When I mentioned this to Mark earlier he said well you did have at least an hour or two before we left for the appointment when I wasn't in the room and you could've done it! Well ... maybe that is true but I didn't feel like it rofl. That its lame I know but there is always tomorrow! Right?? So as a compromise I promise to do my lotions & potions properly tonight (YUK!!)

No comments: