Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Too Busy .. well kind of .. ..

Gosh I've gone and done it again ... earlier I mentioned having a shower and getting motivated to do my UV. Well the intention was there I just never got around to doing it. Not that I did it on purpose (this time anyway). I had to go to the hospital to pick up the big fella he was being discharged this morning.
I ended up leaving shortly after having a shower. I didn't want to leave him there alone too long when I knew how much he was looking forward to coming home. I know it was another reason not to do UV.. ..

By the time we got home it was mid afternoon. I know what you're thinking .. Yes I could've done it then but I did some housework instead. The dishes needed to be done. Yet another reason to put it off. Lame I know but it is a reason none the less.
I then ended up having a lie down. These past few days have taken their toll on me. Then it was a little bit of a play on the computer and next thing I know it's time to cook dinner. Time flies when you're having fun.

Tonight we had a family night. We turned the t.v. off and all sat at the table and played monopoly until about 10 o'clock. I was thinking it was a little late by now to do it so I made a compromise with myself. I'd use my lotions properly tonight and I'll do my nuking in the morning after my shower. I know putting it off is not the best thing to do but at least I used my lotions. I feel ALL slimed up at the moment. Thank goodness this chair isn't a vinyl one I'll slide right off it!!

Who knows I may even be inspired to take photos to show you if I have improved or not. You can decide for yourselves then,

No comments: