Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Things have been hectic

Boy have things been so hectic here at home. My big fella ended up in hospital on Sunday night and I've been visiting the hospital several times a day just to see how he is going. He's been diagnosed with epilepsy and is now on medication for it. My poor baby!! I've been so worried about him. I've just phoned the hospital this morning and he is able to come home!

With all this extra stress my skin has flared something awful. I know I've neglected it too so that hasn't helped. I had used moisturiser over the past few days but it hasn't made much of a difference. Last night when I finally used one of my horrid lotions (daivonex) my skin just burned and stung like mad. It's all my fault that it hurt so I had to put up with it feeling sore.

I was hoping to get just a smidgen of sympathy from Mark but I didn't really get it. He told me he wouldn't if I didn't do the right thing by my P. A teeny bit of tlc would've been nice though.

I know that from today I will have to do much better as far as my P is concerned. Especially as we head towards winter. I don't want to feel so awful and sore during the colder months when I expect my skin to flare big time anyway.

So .. .. .. I'd better get motivated enough to have a nice warm shower and go do my UV. It's been a while since my skin has felt this sore and I do NOT want it to become worse.

No comments: