Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I've been nuked!

Okay I kept my promise. I nuked myself for a whole 12 minutes!!

I was really dreading this lot of UV. 12 minutes is a very long time to stand in one place. Yeah I know I turn around after every 3 minutes (at this stage) but to stand for so long can be VERY boring. So I thought I would try something a little different this time. To get it ALL over and done with in one go. I put some of my lotions and potions on. It not only helped pass the time but I got my creams done at the same time. Well almost all of it. I have to do my arms.

I'm kind of kicking myself at the moment though. I should've taken before photos .. before the UV that is and then taken pics after so many sessions. So I could keep tabs on the improvements. Nevermind.

Now I'm going to go relax a bit .. after I make sure the boys are ready for bed at least. Then I'll veg out in front of the TV.

No comments: