Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I feel lazy today

Gosh I feel so lazy today and wiped out that I honestly don't wish to do my UV. I skipped it yesterday only because it was late when I remembered I hadn't done it.

I've been feeling a little stressed this past week. We've had loads of behavioural problems with my oldest son ~ with phone calls from the school and needing to go there for meetings. I'm surprised that this extra stress hasn't caused my skin to become worse. Which can often happen when you're under stress. Thankfully this hasn't happened - YET!

I know I should go and do my treatment and I probably will later on, And if I know Mark and he reads this he will remind me!!

One other thing is I have been a little slack about using my lotions & potions. I had a 24 hour break. I know some of you may be saying BAD idea! I know it is but I was good last night and used them. My skin is improving but it never seems to improve as fast as I would like it to. I HATE this stuff!!!
I must admit though I do feel a lot better than I did a few days ago. So that is a good thing. I just need to become more motivated!!

No comments: