Pages

Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm glad I don't do UV today

Gosh the weather has turned out to be a bit of a stinker today. Here it is just after 1 p.m. and it already 35.5C (95.2F) I bet in the few short trips I am doing today I'll get enough natural UV exposure without standing in front of my unit.

Yesterday I surprised myself and did the whole 15 minute session in one go. It really does help to have a good book to read. In fact the book was getting exciting I almost didn't want to put it down. Next-door, Lyn, gave me some trash magazines so I might start reading some of those when I have finished this book. Anything to keep me occupied and not staring at the timer!!

Tomorrow's weather is meant to be another hot one so I had best get my UV done early or I WONT do it at all! However there is meant to be a cool change sometime later in the day. Still I believe it would be best to do it early.


Even though I am doing my nuking sessions I have slackened off with the lotions and potions. I can hear you all now saying DON'T DO THAT!! Yes I know it's silly to stop but sometimes I just can't be bothered. I can almost hear Mark's voice right now saying ..."It's your choice! So don't come complaining to me when your skin hurts!" :P
So I had better lather up tonight so he wont need to say it at all!!

1 comment:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

rofl looks like I have been told!!