An insight into the life of someone with Psoriasis.
If you know somebody with psoriasis please remember; they need your love and support. Psoriasis affects a person mentally almost MORE than it does physically!!
Friday, August 31, 2018
Clinical Trial Update
I just had a phone call from the Dermatologist Clinic in regards to the clinical trial. As a precautionary measure I needed to get a mental health assessment. The clinic has not heard back from the medical mediators but the dermatologist, in charge of the trial at this clinic, has checked out the letter from the psychologist and sees no problem.
My appointment for Monday has been changed to an hour earlier, which is good, and I was told I should be okay for the randomisation. I assume that means I've made it in to the study. I guess I find out for sure Monday afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment