Pages

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Quick Update

Here we are one week on from my last visit with the derm. I tell you I am not impressed with this new lotion/potion thing! In fact my skin no longer feels smooth like it did for the previous week and a half. I often wonder if I will ever truly beat this beast! It's so dang annoying.

And to top things off I just realised that I was meant to pick up another batch of potion from the chemist this afternoon because he didn't make it up yesterday like he was supposed to. It too late to get it now as the shop closed a few minutes ago! ArghHHHHH
Darn them for not having ready this morning when I picked up all of our other prescriptions. I'll have to go as soon as they open up tomorrow because I KNOW I wont have enough to do tomorrow mornings application.

Sometimes I swear I hate this blasted disease!

I took a pic of one of my arms but haven't transferred it from the camera to the pc yet. I'll post it as soon as I can to show you how good at least one of my arms looks.

No comments: